Following a sell-out success of the 2011 New Zealand Women's Conference we are back with fresh content and an even better user experience! Where 2011 was about self-evaluating what you want out of life, 2012 is about taking action and getting on with it.
Have you got dreams and aspirations but don't know where to start? If you didn't think you were capable of fulfilling your dreams then you need to come to this conference! Did you know that you can learn new behaviours and qualities typically found in successful achievers? We have the experts to help you.
We are gathering together some of New Zealand's top experts in their fields to talk just to you and how they have succeeded in life.
What to expect at the 2012 Conference:
- How to manage your energy and time to be more effective each day from our Time Management Professional
- How to set goals and achieve them
- De-clutter your home and work and take back control, this will truly change your life!
- Gain an insight into how successful entrepreneurs have achieved their goals and what they want you to know
- Learn how to dress for your body type and get some insider secrets from one of New Zealands best stylists
- How to finally lose that weight and keep it off from one of Australasia's leading experts and tv personality
- Get the body you want with the right fitness regime that is achievable
- and so much more, so keep checking in for the latest updates on the 'must attend event of the year' for all women.
Where else do you get the opportunity to see leaders in their profession, sport or field of expertise in one room, in one day?
New Zealand needs more confident women, leaders in business, at home and in the community. Women rising to the top and being recognised for their contribution to society. This is for just for you, about you. How you can achieve your goals and live the life of your dreams, it starts here on Saturday, 26th May 2012. See you there....